[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] Coverty Reports traces...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:33:38 GMT 2013

Thanks Benjamin,

It still :

- FlickrExport                 ==>    (me)
- RajceExport                ==>    (Lukas Krejci ?)
- GalleryExport              ==>    (me)
- VKontakteExport         ==>   (Alexander Potashev ?)
- PrintImages                 ==>   (Angelo Naselli ?)
- ImgurExport                 ==>   (Marius Orcsik)
- PiwigoExport                ==>   (Frederic Coiffier ?)
- DLNAExport                ==>   (Smit Mehta ?)
- RemoveRedEyes        ==>   (Andi Clemens ?)
- VideoSlideshow           ==>   (me)
- BatchProcessImages ==>   (me if time permits)

Gilles