[Digikam-devel] External tools

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:03:53 GMT 2013

Sorry for my delay, i'm a little bit busy currently...

2013/12/9 Yuri Samoilenko <kinnalru at gmail.com>:
> I have removed all extra code not related to BQM and renamed visible text to
> "Post-processing".
> Also I have made some tests and all features seems to be working.

Ok. When time permit i will check your implementation.

> Is Digikam has translations to other languages? I'am familiar with Qt
> translation engine and tools, but I can't find something similar to
> translation po/mo files or script to generate/update translations.

We use KDE translations wrapper over Qt translations. All strings are
embeded with i18n("")

digiKam is trnaslated by KDE team to more than 40 languages. Strings
are extracted automatically to po files by scripts running on KDE
servers.