[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 323062] digikam (core): Schema update to V 7 failed!

TSa thomas at sandlass.de
Mon Aug 19 22:12:32 BST 2013


--- Comment #16 from TSa <thomas at sandlass.de> ---

I have analyzed the sequence of events when converting my digkam3.db V3
database to V7.
The SchemaUpdater::updateV4toV6() calls SchemaUpdater::createTables() which
the CreateDB action from the dbconfig.xml file. This contains the creation of
the VideoMetadata
table. So it exists when the performUpdateToVersion("UpdateSchemaFromV6ToV7",
7, 5) call
is made in SchemaUpdater::updateToVersion(int targetVersion) because the
dbconfig.xml contains
a simple CREATE TABLE VideoMetadata for the SQLite version of
In the MySql case it contains a CREATE TABLE  IF NOT EXISTS.

When I add the IF NOT EXISTS in the SQLite case than the update of the database
works and
I see all my tags. So please check the contents of dbconfig.xml for consistency
between the MySql
and the SQLite backends.

Regards, TSa.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

More information about the Digikam-devel mailing list