[Digikam-devel] Bugs from Debian bugzilla

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 09:59:22 BST 2013

Hey all,

very often in the moderation queue get stucked reports from Debian's
bugzilla. As an acting list moderator, I'd like to ask what to do with
these? I'm all for rejecting them as I don't think any of you, fellow
developers, actually triage bugs in Debian's bugzilla and so these mails
are useless for this list. Or is anyone here doing that? I'd also ask
Debian to forward their bug reporters to bugs.kde.org, where we all work
and have them report bugs there.

TL;DR - Let's change the default assignee for digiKam bugs in Debian
bugzilla

Comments?

Cheers
--