[Digikam-devel] Gsoc 2013 student introduction/digikam plugin problem.

Tatiana Baklan baklantat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 22:51:09 BST 2013

Hello.

My name's Tatiana Baklan, currently doing my first year studying "IT"
at the Kiev Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine. While I don't have much
real world programming experience, I've acquired solid knowledge of
the C language during the first term, and am studying C++ for this
one. We've also got a QT-based "course project" this year, so I'm
currently learning it as well. The digikam "Cloud Integration Export
Plugin" project seems both interesting and reachable.

So far I've been able to build digikam from the git sources, but for
some reason, the plugins are not detected. If someone would like to
help, here's the cmake output: http://paste.kde.org/733376/ , and here
are the debug messages: http://paste.kde.org/733382/ .