[Digikam-devel] GSOC 2013 Computational Photography Proposal

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:53:10 BST 2013

In digiKam we use old version of GMic library named CImg, to use
Greystoration algorithm (Restoration and Inpainting tool)

CImg is not maintained now and Greystoration have been moved to GMic.

The goal of this project is to port CImg interface to GMic, including
Greystoration tools based in Image Editor, and to open to new feature as
your b) proposal (and more in the future)

Gilles Caulier