[Digikam-devel] GSOC 2013 Computational Photography Proposal

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:01:05 BST 2013

Hi,

I think b) proposal is very interresting. In fact it fully relevant on GImc
project which is listed in official projects list :

http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas#Project:_Port_Greystoration_CImg_interface_to_GMic

If you take a look to GMic announcement for last release 1.5.5.1 of
library, b) is already implemented :

http://linuxfr.org/news/traitement-d-image-sortie-de-g-mic-1-5-5-1

Sorry this announcement is in French. Use google translations to switch in
English.

The advantage to use Gmic is to be able to use in the future a huge
colection of algorithms to play with images.

Best

Gilles Caulier