[Digikam-devel] error installing likdcraw in kipi-plugins

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 05:49:09 BST 2013

Hello,
   When I run bootstrap.local I get foll. output:
http://paste.kde.org/713126/
which shows libkdcraw is installed
Then I am able to run make and make install in build directory

But then I move inside extra directory and then into kipi-plugins and issue
the command:cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX='kde4-config --pr
efix'.. -DDIGIKAMSC_USE_PRIVATE_KDEGRAPHICS=on

which gives foll. output:http://paste.kde.org/713132/
i.e it shows that libkdcraw needs to be installed.I have already installed
it as it is shown in output of bootstrap.local.I don't know what is wrong
with installation.Can anybody help.