[Digikam-devel] crashing with old kipi plugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:32:22 BST 2012

Nicolas,

There is a problem with some kipi-plugins. For obscurs reason, as
usual with git, something is missing in your tarball. In fact checking
from another computer in my office after a fresh checkout, i see a
lots of my commits done sunday not integrated in master. This include
CMakeLists.txt from few plugins to configure desktop files.

Do not ask me why this commit are not in git/master. I see atomic
commits appears in my mail, step by step. Two ways : 1/ git is
buggous, 2/ i'm stupid.

I agree with 2/ if you want, because i work too much, and it's time
for me to stop all developments in OpenSource (:=)))...

... but in all cases tarball can not be installed (it compile fine
anyway) and must be updated.

I prepare commit ASAP to fix git/master...

Gilles