[Digikam-devel] Help for DAAD - "Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst"

smit smit.meh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:24:41 BST 2012

Hi fellow developers

This mail is for developers or students who can share some knowledge
on German Universities. Others, kindly ignore it.

I am Smit, a part time KDE-digiKam and kipi-plugins developer. I hail
from India. I send this mail in regard to DAAD - www.daad.org . Its a
student exchange program, where students over the world are selected
for doing research internships under various profs affiliated to
German universities, during summer. I was interested to apply for it,
and hence needed some help from students who are doing Computer
Science or equivalent course in any of the german universities. It
would be very greatful of you, if you can just share some info about
your university, kind of research that goes on in your university,
etc. Kindly reply me back on my email Id, so that other members dont
get spammed by it.

Thanks in advance and hoping for a reply.

--
Smit Mehta
Junior year, B.Tech