[Digikam-devel] Digikam packages and latest versions

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:53:01 BST 2012

It's typically a packaging problem with your distro.

As i compile myself on different OS, i don't have a high level
feedback to report, excepted to said that Windows stuff is a really
shame to build.

But under other Linux OS, when dependencies are solved, compilation
and run-time are fine, outside external lib dependencies which can
crash digiKam (as OpenCV/Gphoto2 confilct about IEE1394 interface for
ex...)

Gilles Caulier