[Digikam-devel] Think Smart, Think Different

GT Options gtoption at mail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:34:01 GMT 2012

GToptions.com New Platform!

 ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )  ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )

Dear Trader,            Gtoptions.com is launching a brand new platform: Web Trading options in honor of this launch we're offering a limited-time No deposit promotion: Claim $/€/£ 100 for Free Right Now. ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )                     Sign up ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )  and explore our trading platform

   ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )

Claim Your FREE GToptions Bonus Now ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )  - No deposit require

In addition in honor of the launch of web platform we're offering a Special Funding Promotion:

Deposit AmountYour Free Bonus
$/€/£ 250$/€/£ 125
$/€/£ 500$/€/£ 400
$/€/£ 750$/€/£ 650
$/€/£ 1,000$/€/£ 1,000
$/€/£ 3000+Contact Us ( mailto:accounts at gtoptions.com )  for a Special Offer
* This Free Bonus Promotion is valid until DEC 31st (23:59 GMT).

You can Claim Your FREE Bonus Now! ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )

If you have any questions or comments,
You can contact us around the world and 'round-the-clock' by email ( mailto:accounts at gtoptions.com ) , phone ( http://www.gtoptions.com/ContactUs )  or Live Chat ( http://www.gtoptions.com/Live%20Chat ) !

Best Regards,
Customer Relations
Email: accounts at gtoptions.com ( mailto:accounts at gtoptions.com )

 ( http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a2004-b822-p )

Cyprus: + 357-7-778-8905
UK: +44-20-3519-2710
Canada: +1-613-701-0120

This message is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, private or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file, which is attached to this message. If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your computer system, and notify us at the telephone number or e-mail address appearing above. Your co-operation and assistance is appreciated.

   This email was sent by GT Options, C/ Tudela , Pamplona, España 31001, using Express Email Marketing.  You were added to this list as digikam-devel at kde.org on 10/28/2012.

   Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing.
Update preferences, Unsubscribe, Privacy policy

  ( http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3a%2f%2ftinyurl.com%2f9vahooq&t=Think+Smart%2c+Think+Different )   ( http://twitter.com/?status=View+%22Think+Smart%2c+Think+Different%22+at+http%3a%2f%2ftinyurl.com%2f9vahooq )