[Digikam-devel] "Reread Metadata from image" broken in latest Git revisions

Frédéric COIFFIER frederic.coiffier at free.fr
Tue May 29 16:22:55 BST 2012

Hi,

In recent Git revisions, it seems that the function "Reread Metadata from
image" is broken.
I have an image which contains several EXIF information which are displayed by
exiftool. But, when I try to force Digikam to reload the EXIF with "Reread
Metadata", it doesn't work : only previously imported fields are displayed in
the right panel.

Is it a known bug of the current git master branch (as it worked in the last
2.5) ?

commit 597da399b75546f2c89726fdaa4d06fbd874c2cb

Regards,
Frederic