[Digikam-devel] Processed (with 5 errors): digikam stilff FTBFS due to mysql dependency

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat May 19 21:45:07 BST 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> found 673161 4:2.6.0~rc-2
Bug #673161 {Done: Mark Purcell <msp at debian.org>} [src:digikam] digikam: FTBFS: build-depends on no-longer available mysql-server-5.1
Marked as found in versions digikam/4:2.6.0~rc-2; no longer marked as fixed in versions digikam/4:2.6.0~rc-2 and reopened.
> Package mysql-server-core is a virtual package provided by:
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'mysql-server-core', 'is', 'a', 'virtual', 'package', 'provided', 'by:'
Limit currently set to 'package':'mysql-server-core', 'is', 'a', 'virtual', 'package', 'provided', 'by:'

>   mysql-server-core-5.5 5.5.23-2
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

>   mysql-server-core-5.1 5.1.62-1
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> E: Package 'mysql-server-core' has no installation candidate
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Note: you can't depend on virtual packages with more than one provider
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> for buildds to work.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

673161: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=673161
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems