[Digikam-devel] Compiling translations broken

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sat May 5 11:06:18 BST 2012

Am Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 12:01:21 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> You don't need to put a po file by hand. A po file alone without a
> CMakeLists.txt file inside cannot work

I have a po folder with the translations and a CMakeLists, generated by the
script supplied with digikam. It did work before, so that data is valid.

> po dir creation with relevant file inside is done at release time by
> team (in fact for packaging purpose). Another script in Ruby must be
> run before (look into project/release dir). This cannot be managed as
> well with CMake for the moment.

I have done this and as you showed the test fails for you so I'm not sure why
you claim that it works.

 -- Translations will be compiled.................. NO

Should show YES if a po exists. It does not work for you, it does not work for
me, hence there is a bug.

Sven