[Digikam-devel] docbook cannot be compiled because FindDocBookXML.cmake is missing

Ananta Palani anantapalani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:36:17 BST 2012

Gilles,

After a talk on #kde-devel it seems that meinproc4 is supposed to handle
docbook generation and that is why those Find*.cmake files are not
installed. They are only used when kdelibs is built in order to build
meinproc4. Apparently the way you are already building docs:

   KDE4_CREATE_HANDBOOK(index.docbook INSTALL_DESTINATION
${HTML_INSTALL_DIR}/en SUBDIR digikam)

uses meinproc4 automatically. Was there another reason you added the check
to see if docbook was installed?

-Ananta