[Digikam-devel] face recognition for digikam

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:27:42 BST 2012

Hi Mahesh,

since you already posted it here - I'm (sort of) leading the effort of
integrating PIMO persons into KDE and it would be super awesome if you've
contacted me once you start working on it. However note that I've already
looked into exactly this in digiKam and it turned out you'd need to port
the entire nepomuk implementation in digiKam which still uses rather old
implementation to a newer DMS, which is not exactly trivial and in my
opinion is a project for at least half of gsoc.

In any case, let me know, I'll try to help you out :)

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer