[Digikam-devel] Libkdcraw version.h file not created by cmake

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:42:06 BST 2012

On 03/25/2012 03:22 PM, Christoph Siedentop wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to install the sources from git ( 47cd840268cf8 ) to a
> vanilla Kubuntu 11.10 system.
>
> In Libkdcraw I came upon a problem: FindKdcraw.cmake is looking for
> ${KDCRAW_INCLUDE_DIR}/libkdcraw/version.h
>
> I gathered so much that version.h.cmake should be copied by CMake to
> build/extra/libkdcraw/libkdcraw/version.h , however, CONFIGURE_FILE in
> libkdcraw/CMakeLists.txt:25 is not run. (In fact, the directory is not
> even created.)
>
> The relevant error message is below (from running cmake ):
> -- Check for Kdcraw library in local sub-folder...
> -- Found Kdcraw library in local sub-folder:
> /home/chris/devel/digikam-sc/extra/libkdcraw
> CMake Error at extra/libkdcraw/cmake/modules/FindKdcraw.cmake:137 (file):
>    file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:
>    /home/chris/devel/digikam-sc/build/extra/libkdcraw/libkdcraw/version.h for
>    reading.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>    extra/kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt:123 (FIND_PACKAGE)
>
> Can anyone give any pointers on what could be wrong, please?
>
> Best regards,
> Christoph
> ----

Also messed up for libksane. Today's git:

-- Found Ksane library in local sub-folder:
/home/photo/rpmbuild/BUILD/digikam-sc/extra/libksane
CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindKSane.cmake:137 (file):
   file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:

/home/photo/rpmbuild/BUILD/digikam-sc/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu/extra/libksane/libksane/version.h
   for reading.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:32
(find_package)
   extra/kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt:157 (MACRO_OPTIONAL_FIND_PACKAGE)

sean