[Digikam-devel] Problem in using dmetadata.h for solving bug[193874]

smit smit.meh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:27:02 GMT 2012

Hi

I have almost solved the bug for 193847. However, I am trying to take care
of XMP sidecar files (bug [220545]). For doing that, i need to include
dmetadata.h in timeadjustdialog.cpp , which is giving an error on making,
that "dmetadata.h" : no such file or directory. I tried including it by
modifying CMakeLists.txt of it, but then it doesnt count the dependencies
of dmetadata itself. I dont have much knowledge on using CMAKE to make
dmetadata.h work in this. Can anyone help me?

--
Smit Mehta
II year, B.Tech