[Digikam-devel] Blank/white window in thumbnail preview

harsh agrawal dexter.1691 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:27:29 GMT 2012

I get a blank/ white window in the thumbnail preview region even if I have
images in my album. What are possible reasons for it.

When I run it from terminal
this is what I get

QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is still
in use, all queries will cease to work.
digikam(14519): couldn't create slave: "Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'digikamdates'.
"
digikam(14519)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotDatesJobResult:
Failed to list dates
digikam(14519): couldn't create slave: "Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'digikamalbums'.
"
digikam(14519)/digikam (core) Digikam::ImageAlbumModel::slotResult: Failed
to list url:  "Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'digikamalbums'.
."
digikam(14519)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
digikam(14519)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Digikam/ImagePlugin"  not found

what is "Unknown protocol 'digikamalbums'.

Thanks
harsh agrawal