[Digikam-devel] Custom Printed Tees and More

Bill K mangotee at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 22:12:34 BST 2012

  Perhaps your group has considered custom screen printed tee shirts, sweatshirts, polos etc. for your fundraising or special event  My name is B ill and my company Mango Tee can design and print affordable quality tees with your logo or create any custom look you need. Mango Tee guarantees complete satisfaction.  There is no middle man so our prices are low and shipping is FREE.  Email or call any time for a free estimate or with any questions that you may have.
Thank You for your consideration.
Bill K
mangotee at comcast.net
8 56-297-2359