[Digikam-devel] Digikam 2.7 and libgphoto2 2.5.0

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:34:34 BST 2012

They don't seem to update a a changelog but have a NEWS file is here:
http://gphoto.org/news/

They state it like this there too "This release is binary incompatible
and also has some API incompatibilities, your applications will need
to be rebuilt and perhaps adjusted.". That's why I ask first so I
don't introduce a lot of problem in my packages on my PPA if that is
know to give problems in advance.

/Philip