[Digikam-devel] shortcut to zoom pictures

Kyle Altendorf kyle.altendorf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:27:14 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:39 AM, Pierre Hanser <hanser at club-internet.fr> wrote:
> for those of us using a keyboard where '+' is done with <shift>= ?

Within digiKam under KDE you can use Settings > Configure Shortcuts...
 to assign any key combo you want to any shortcut.  Admittedly this
does not allow multiple shortcuts combos (both ctrl-+ and ctrl-=) and
I don't know if this option is offered under other desktop
environments, but I figured it might be useful if you aren't already
familiar with this.

Cheers,
-kyle