[Digikam-devel] is creating a tag as simple as adding new entries to the Tags table?

Ram Bhamidipaty rambham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 06:24:47 GMT 2012

I did find the file core/project/documents/DBSCHEMA.ODS

That spread sheet does mention the Tags table as well as the meaning of
the columns.  But I don't see anything about the TagTree and TagProperties
tables. Did I miss it?

If I add an entry into Tags is that enough to create a tag? In my tests I see
many entries in TagTree and TagProperties -- can I just ignore those tables?

Thanks for any help.

-Ram