[Digikam-devel] New print assistant

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Jan 21 22:24:47 GMT 2012

Hi,
after our code sprint working, i at last commit new
print assistant. It's still work in progress, but now
should be usable with old bugs still present but
with some new features.

I integrated our common ImagesList (I wonder if the right name should
be ImageList instead), so PA now got the benefict of thumbnails in file list and
the availability to add/remove photos from the list.

I commit now to allow translators to start working on it and to get some
feed backs.

Next step, I'm going to fix some bugs and trying to add Load/Save
functionality for image list.

--
	Angelo