[Digikam-devel] Compiling on FreeBSD + DB problems

Sulev-Madis Silber madis555 at hot.ee
Tue Jan 17 11:28:34 GMT 2012

Hello.

As I saw my wanted feature somewhat implemented (rotate images without
write access), I tried and finally managed to build git version under
FreeBSD 8.2.

However, I'm having all kind of weird problems with database?! I'm using
SQLite. Seems like structure is changed and I don't exactly know how
replicate it. Or just something is changed in code. Or I have messed
something up myself.
I'm kind of stuck here. I can't create DB. If copy one from 1.9.0, I'm
not able to write there (partially)?! Any ideas?

I noticed that code is written as pretty portable. However I found few
bugs and I have few patches to submit. So I can compile it without local
patching.

Thanks.