[Digikam-devel] [Digikam]How to delete a remote branch?

Veaceslav Munteanu slavuttici at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:37:32 GMT 2012

Hello,

I did a mess in my branch development/flashexport last summer and can't use
it any more

I want to delete it, but I wasn't able to do this with:

$ git push origin :developement/flashexport

 I receive the following error: unable to push to unqualified destination:
developement/flashexport
The destination refspec neither matches an existing ref on the remote nor
begins with refs/, and we are unable to guess a prefix based on the source
ref.
error: failed to push some refs to 'git at git.kde.org:kipi-plugins'

Someone, how knows git better, can help me?

--
Veaceslav