[Digikam-devel] cmake just for digikam-sc/extra?

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:19:40 GMT 2012

Using git I get a folder structure of

           digikam-sc

   |             |                 |
core          extra             others

Sometimes I'd like to build just the libs in extra first, to deal with
the dependencies in core on the extra libs.

Usually I run cmake/make in digikam-sc. That works (unless I run into
dependency issues).

But if I run cmake/make in extra, cmake generates a bundle of errors,
mostly doing with incorrect paths. For instance:

  CMake error when trying to open file:
/home/photo/rpmbuild/BUILD/digikam-sc/extra/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu/libs/libkgeomap/libkgeomap/version.h

instead of
/home/photo/rpmbuild/BUILD/digikam-sc/extra/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu/libkgeomap/libkgeomap

I have no cmake mojo. Does anyone have a script that builds the extra libs?

sean