[Digikam-devel] GoSC 2012 is open for ideas...

Francesco R. francesco at pnpitalia.it
Tue Feb 7 22:08:06 GMT 2012

In data martedì 7 febbraio 2012 20:29:42, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I just recieve a mail from Lydia Pintcher. Google Summer of code 2012 is
> open.
>
> I'm waiting your ideas to propose on students...

- make possible to mask the area where Color and Enhance filter are applied,
with various level of effectiveness. The mask should be a 8bit greyscale
image. The concept is already implemented in many image/photo editors.
Editing of the mask should be done with krita components
BTW maybe "Clone Tool" could use krita too.