[Digikam-devel] Compiling compilation fails: index.docbook:233: element link: validity error

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sun Feb 5 09:15:43 GMT 2012

Hey everybody!

When I try to compile the software compilation from scratch it fails with the
following error:

[  1%] Building CXX object
extra/libmediawiki/libmediawiki/CMakeFiles/mediawiki.dir/mediawiki_automoc.cpp.o
index.docbook:233: element link: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend
references an unknown ID "using-camera"

And after that lots of instances of:

No template for "/book/chapter/sect1/note" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.

Am I missing something or did some commit break the compilation?

Sven