[Digikam-devel] Import ignoring naming pattern

Daan Wynen daan_wynen at gmx.de
Sun Dec 30 16:28:11 GMT 2012

Hi all,
I am currently running the git master of digikam.
I usually use a date/time naming pttern for my pictures, i.e.
[date:yyyy-MM-dd_hh-mm-ss]_[file].[ext] which is pretty verbose but
works for me.
Now since switching to 3.0.0 rc and then git this pattern seems to be
completely ignored, digikam just uses the original camera filenames.
Date-based sub-folder creation seems to work though, based on the mtime
of the pictures (which is why I had a look through the code in the first
place).
is this just me missing something obvious?

Thanks for your time
Daan