[Digikam-devel] AAA!!! How to commit to a remote branch?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:12:10 BST 2012

Oh and when I checkout my local branch "3.0.0" which tracks the remote
branch and do

git status

it says:

# On branch 3.0.0
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/development/3.0.0' by 1 commit.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

So it recognizes that 1 commit is in the pipeline. But running

git push

gives me

Everything up-to-date

I feel a little bit stupid now :-)