[Digikam-devel] documentation for database scheme

Francesco Riosa francesco at pnpitalia.it
Mon Apr 30 11:30:42 BST 2012

Il 27/04/2012 20:25, Markus Leuthold ha scritto:
> hello all!
>
> Where is the documentation for the current database scheme?  The link provided
> on http://digikam.org/drupal/docs doesn't work, unfortunately (Unknown

If it's not ok tomorrow I'll contact the administrators of api.kde.org

> location: /trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/project/documents/DBSCHEMA.ODS)

core/project/documents/DBSCHEMA.ODS

http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=digikam.git&a=tree&f=project%2Fdocuments

but it's incomplete at least, attached there is a diagram which is "near
enough" to the actual db structure

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/show/project/documents
> doesn't work either
like api.kde.org

> What is the meaning of the new colums Tags.lft and Tags.rgt?

used to build the tree of tags, see
http://www.sitepoint.com/hierarchical-data-database-2/

Regards,
Francesco