[Digikam-devel] finding bug report in Digikam

Kurt Andersson kurt.andersson.jr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:25:49 BST 2012

Hi,

I received the following message when opening digikam. Trying to report the
bug to KDE-team, I realized that I do not have all the information needed.
In other words I did not find "the error message printed on the console".
Is this console within the Digikam somewhere or is it somewhere in my
operation system? After closing the error message Digikam opened, but I
 could not find the error message nor could I open the Digikam handbook.

"Failed to update the database schema from version 5 to version 6. Please
read the error messages printed on the console and report this error as a
bug at bugs.kde.org"

Yours sincerely,

Kurt Andersson