[Digikam-devel] solar panel

zfsinian1211 zfsinian1211 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:58:36 BST 2012

Hello,
Good day.
Here is oliver from china.
from the web I found that your business is concern with solar panel, we send the email here for prompting our products to new friend or cooperator.

As NingBo Mangesuo Solar Tech. MFY. CO.,LTD;we manufacture solar products such as solar panel(from 1 watt to 300 watt) with TUV,CE,ISO,certificates;mini epoxy solar panel,solar charger and small solar systems.

we would like to see if there is any project that we can have a chance for the cooperation.

if you are interested in it,please contact with me directly,we will supply the competitive price and e-catalogue for check.

any reply from you will be appreciated.

Thanks&Regards.

Oliver   sales manager
Ningbo Mangesuo solar technology Manufactory Co., Ltd.
ADD:NO.255 Kai Yuan Road,Jiangbei district,Ningbo
Mob:86 015990287629
Tel:86 0574 87562743
Fax:86 0574 87562738
email:zfsinian1211 at gmail.com