[Digikam-devel] Are you an editor?

Heather Madison heather at thumbtackmail8.com
Wed Sep 28 09:37:47 BST 2011

Hey there,

I'm reaching out to you because Thumbtack is getting a lot of job leads for editors, and I'm looking for another editor who is interested in taking on more clients.

After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack and I'd love to start sending you job leads.  Please visit https://www.thumbtack.com/welcome and fill out a few details about your skills and rates, and I'll start forwarding you potential new clients.

If you have any questions about what Thumbtack can provide, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Heather

1001 Page St, Suite #45, San Francisco, CA
This message is an advertisement.