[Digikam-devel] Change for widgets to save space and simpler UI?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:06:18 BST 2011

I just tested last krita interface.

The slider which use progress bar as adjustment widget is optimum to
preserve space in GUI.

It sound like functionnal and suitable as well.

I think it's a good way to go.

The implementation is in krita at this place :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/master/entry/krita/ui/widgets/kis_slider_spin_box.h

Please report this wish in bugzilla...

Best

Gilles Caulier