[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE Imaging Coding spring event 2011 : the digiKam team reunion...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:38:24 BST 2011

I create a pool for all candidate week-end for 2011

http://doodle.com/642e5bddbywh36iw

November : 18-19-20 or 25-26-27
December : 2-3-4 or 9-10-11

The event place is not yet defined...

I hope to not forget somebody to invite :

Developers :
-----------------

Marcel Wiesweg
Francesco Riosa
Andi Clemens
Michael G. Hansen
Angelo Naselli
Petri Damsten
Gilles Caulier

Students :
---------------

Zhang Jie (GoSC - digiKam Clone tool)
Benjamin Girault (GoSC - Kipi-plugin Panorama tool)
Ɓukasz Spas (SoK - Kipi-plugin Photo Frame Editor)
Amey Dharwadker (SoK - Face Recognition)
Dhruv Patel (SoK - digiKam Presentation mode)
Munteanu Veaceslav (SoK - Kipi-plugin Flash Export Improvements)

My apologies, if i forget somebody... We can add more peoples to the
event of course... Let's me hear...

Best

Gilles Caulier