[Digikam-devel] Change for widgets to save space and simpler UI?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:53:04 BST 2011

Andi,

If something must be done for digiKam, it's in libkdcraw where similar
widget exist, but of course based on slider version (KIntNumInput and
KDoubleNumInput class):

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegraphics/libs/libkdcraw/repository/revisions/master/entry/libkdcraw/rnuminput.cpp#L65

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegraphics/libs/libkdcraw/repository/revisions/master/entry/libkdcraw/rnuminput.cpp#L164

Changing these widget here will patch digiKam and kipi-plugins at the
same time. Some adjustments must be done i think in others place to
use these widgets everywhere.

Gilles Caulier