[Digikam-devel] KDE Imaging Coding spring event 2011 : the digiKam team reunion. (part 2)...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 07:59:30 BST 2011

Hi all,

I sent an e-mail to KDE-ev team yesterday evening. I waiting to
receive a response for sponsorship. I hope that it will be quickly to
be sure that all people can book plane in time.

If you can find a way to come in Italia with better price, don't
hesitate to change information KDE-ev wiki page.

For the hotel, i'm waiting Angelo feedback. I hope that we will use
the same hotel that in 2008.

Best

Gilles Caulier