[Digikam-devel] digiKam infos in a new blog article and speciallized workshops

Miguel Angel Muñoz Pellicer photomamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:47:42 GMT 2011

Dear digiKam team,

My name is Miguel Angel Muñoz. I'm a spanish photographer, working in the
publishing industry, stock photography and also involved in several
photography divulgative tasks as specialized workshops, professional
training, online documentation, tutorials, blog articles, etc.

I'm working on an article for my retouching and workflow blog (
http://tratamientodigital.blogspot.com/) trying to outline the present
situation on RAW files and its development. Besides my blog article, this
contents will be used as documentation for my next workshops about RAW
processing, workflow improvement, etc. (a list of my next workshops can be
found in this address: http://stockphotomamp.blogspot.com/)

I'm contacting you as your software "digiKam" is one of those I would like
to talk about, both, in my blog article, as well as in my workshops. So,
I'm asking for your permission to use some screen captures of your software
as an introduction and featuring of "digiKam", and the link to your site.
All the screen captures will be joined with the software website adress
URL, and authors' (or team) name.

Please, let me know your opinion about it. If there is any problem to use
the screen captures, don't hesitate to let me know. As you can see I prefer
to ask for permission before, so I'll understand and respect any point of
view.

Congratulations for your work and thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,

--
Miguel Angel Muñoz Pellicer
PHOTOGRAPHY & WORKSHOPS