[Digikam-devel] [digikam] /: On Linux, use Inotify directly for file notification changes

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:42:30 GMT 2011

Ananta,

Can you try to compile libkdcraw from git master with MSVC ?

Do you have any compilation errors or warnings (excepted the depreated
warnings that i introduced in kdcraw.h) ?

In all case M$ compiler warnings are always instructive. It's always a good
idea to check all warnings from MSVC. We have already found some glitch in
code that GCC never found.

In all case, if you find any comprehensible warnings generated by M$
compiler, just inform us through this ML.

Gilles