[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] List moderation

Francesco Riosa francesco at pnpitalia.it
Thu Nov 10 11:35:54 GMT 2011

For the moment I've flushed the queue, that's why many old messages
reached the list.
I've also banned some spammers, like a phone provider :-/

I'm not even subscribed to the users list, so if anyone of the mentioned
persons want to jump in the boat contact me or Gilles, we will send you
what's needed.

TIA,
- Francesco R.