[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] List moderation

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Thu Nov 10 11:21:13 GMT 2011

Þann fim 10.nóv 2011 10:18, skrifaði Ben Cooksley:
----
> All that is needed is for a contributor to step up to perform the very
> small but crucial role of moderating the list. From a brief look
> myself, there is legitimate messages that have never seen the list as
> they are stuck in moderation for both lists.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> Regards,
> Ben Cooksley
> KDE Sysadmin

I'd be honored to do it - but there are sometimes fairly
long periods when I don't have access to the internet, or
even things like electricity etc.
This is mostly during June-August but can also happen in
March-April.

Maybe I can suggest Rinus, Marie Noelle, Jonas Norlander or
Jim Junk; they seem quite active on the lists.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli