[Digikam-devel] List moderation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:39:00 GMT 2011

2011/11/10 Francesco Riosa <francesco at pnpitalia.it>

> On 11/10/11 11:18, Ben Cooksley wrote:
>
>> Hi Gilles,
>>
>> No, I am not crazy. Currently both digikam-devel and digikam-users
>> have very large moderation queues of 55 and 152 messages respectively.
>>
>> All that is needed is for a contributor to step up to perform the very
>> small but crucial role of moderating the list. From a brief look
>> myself, there is legitimate messages that have never seen the list as
>> they are stuck in moderation for both lists.
>>
>> Any volunteers?
>>

> it should be possible for me to moderate the list, provided it need
> _short_ amount of time at random intervals.
>
> but before all, why are these list moderated? Gilles, is it really needed?

Well, i remember in past some problems due to spam, file attachments, and
other dummy stuff, which still in ML queue for some reasons relevant of the
complexity of moderation tool interface (too many parameters == not
suitable)

I must have somewhere all admin passwords at home. I will try to find it
and send you by private mail.

Best

Gilles Caulier