[Digikam-devel] Exporting Canon RAW images to HTML

kevin gilbert kmg952 at bigpond.com
Mon May 30 01:42:04 BST 2011

A little while ago I raised "Bug 271735 - HTML export of RAW images fails". It
has occurred to me that the removal of the automatic conversion of Canon RAW
images during the export process may have been removed on purpose.

Is that so?

Or is it a "feature" of another change that will be addressed as and when time
permits?

I ask because I am maintaining a VM with an old version of Digikam purely for
the purpose of exporting images to web pages for easy remote viewing.

Cheers,
Kevin