[Digikam-devel] [Bug 272451] New: Synchronization with online albums (PicasaWeb, Flickr)
rprots at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:35:32 BST 2011
Summary: Synchronization with online albums (PicasaWeb, Flickr)
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
AssignedTo: digikam-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: rprots at gmail.com
Version: 2.0.0 (using KDE 4.6.0)
Current "Export to PicasaWeb..." only allows you to export selected photos to
any picasaweb album.
After you edit your photos or remove some photos from the albums the exported
photos stay on PicasaWeb.
It may be more usable to have photos synchronized with online albums like
So you will only manage photos for your friends in Digikam and they get
automatically synchronized to online albums.
1. Only some albums are synchronized. You can mark albums with tag "Synchronize
with online album". (Can we mark albums with tags?)
2. There can be a configuration page for each online service like PicasaWeb,
Flickr where you configure and specify whether you want photos to be
synchronized to these online services.
3. Ability to specify maximum dimensions, JPEG quality.
4. Photos are synchronized after you edit, delete or add new.
5. Configuration option: "[X] Synchronize newly create albums with online
albums". When you create new album in Digikam it gets created in PicasaWeb
6. Synchronize tags to online albums.
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel