[Digikam-devel] Re: How close is an official digikam 2.0 beta5 release?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:07:58 BST 2011

Better to take an extra day to get out a good release than a hasty release
that lack some features that could be in it that users would like.

For me it's no hurry either as there are ridiculous long cue times to build
packages on Launchpad.net where I upload to build packages for Ubuntu. Looks
like all projects are using their build servers to get out versions of
different projects for Ubuntu 11.04 that was release last week. I have had
cue times there for over a day the past few days to get some package built
an available to the public....

/Philip