[Digikam-devel] Re: Students application period is opened...

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 21:39:44 BST 2011

> As Google Melange interface is ready for students now, I recommend to
> post your proposal to this interface directly, without to post
> proposal contents into KDE wiki..

I would like to emphasize this: Any proposal needs to be added to Google
Melange! There is more than a week left, and dont hurry too much, but I
recommend to add your (well thought, well written and well readable ;-) )
proposal a good amount of time before the deadline, because the earlier you
post the more you will have the chance to receive and answer comments.

Marcel