[Digikam-devel] Re: icon-view is broken ???

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:38:37 GMT 2011

I can confirm again this problem to checkout all from sctrach.

Note that icon view is repaint where you move mouse cursor over, for
ex when you change zoom level by slider from status bar. Else, nothing
is redraw...

Change thumb size and look how many free space appear between items,
when size is small...

Gilles Caulier